Who we are
face2face Corporate and Personal Development
Our website address is https://www.face2facecpd.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
– Contact forms
We assume that if you use a contact form on our website that you are happy for us to have your relevant details, and to correspond with you about our services
You can ask us to stop contacting you and you can ask us to delete your information at any time.
– Client records
To fulfill our service we need to gather, keep and use client data, including personal data. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Your name and contact details (including your telephone number and email address)
- Credit card, debit card, direct debit details or other payment information (if you pay for some or all of our services using one of these methods)
- Your feedback and answers to questionnaires about services we offer/are considering offering
- Your compliments or concerns about our services
– Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to help us monitor the use of and improve the effectiveness of this website. IP addresses are
We use your personal information to:
- Prepare, review and update a suitable training/development programme
- Communicate with you, your representatives and any appropriate third party about your needs and the service provided to you
- Monitor our services and make changes to meet your needs
- Invoice you for services in accordance with our terms and conditions
- Review our service and improve our customer experience
- Send information to you about the services which we believe you may be interested in
- Send information to you about changes to our services
Who we share your data with
Your data is not shared beyond face2face Corporate and Personal Development and our website administrators.
How long we retain your data
Contact details and client histories are held indefinitely
What rights you have over your data
Under GDPR you have important rights, including:
- You can request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. Please email your request to email@example.com
- You can expect fair processing of your information and transparency in how we use your data
- You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You can require us to correct any mistakes in the information we hold
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
Paper records are held securely under lock and key, and electronic records are held under strong passwords.
The data held on this
Backups of this website are held in Amazon S3 secure storage.
If you have any concerns about your privacy or your data, please contact Nick Danby